Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-03-2022 07:43 PM
I am trying to connect a Dell 4k monitor to my HP Desktop PC using the HDMI connection. The PC doesn't recognize the monitor using the HDMI hook up. The monitor comes with a USB-c plug but my older PC does not have a USB-c outlet. How do I make the PC recognize the monitor using HDMI?
05-03-2022 10:31 PM
It is a CTO machine
which video card do you have on the following options ?
- Intel Integrated Graphics
- NVIDIA GTX 745 (DDR3) (4 GB)
- AMD Radeon R9 370 (GDDR5) (2 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (GDDR5) (2 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (GDDR5) (4 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti (GDDR5) (6 GB)
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community