Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP U28 4K HDR Monitor
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, my monitor has some trouble to be sleeping :-D. It wants to go sleep as set in Windows, led is going to orange color, but after few seconds I hear sound like something connects to the PC, then led is white and backlight of monitor is turned on even without signal from GPU. Second monitor, different one, is normally sleeping. I have updated Win11, so as Studio drivers on RTX 2060, monitor is connected via provided DisplayPort, Shadow play turned off and windows is set to monitors going to sleep after few minutes.

Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.