Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 200 G4 22 All-in-One PC (7WX25AV)

Hi my monitor screen goes dark on each side when moved on my HP200 G4 22  All in one, please advise how to rectify this problem

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
 my monitor screen goes dark on each side when moved 

Your system has an  "LCD anti-glare WLED-backlit"

I am guessing the screen and bezel are loose and is detaching.  That can cause the backlight to fail and the screen to get dark near the edges.  When you pick up or move the monitor I assume you are squeezing the sides putting pressure on the borders.  I observed this problem when the screen of my surface pro 4 started detaching due to the internal battery expanding.

Picture of a failing backlight is here

Can you take a picture of the problem and post it?

Check warranty here Some retail store give longer warranty.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community
I am a community volunteer and not work for HP.
If you find this post useful click the YES button
If I helped solve your problem please mark this as a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.