Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-ay0003nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, nearly 2 months ago I bought HP ENVY x360 Convertible 13-ay0003nl  and I told myself that maybe it's time to buy a proper touch pen since I will use this notebook mostly in the university so I asked myself what pen I should've buy but, although I searched for it in many forums, then I realized that there's no better place than the official HP forum to answer my question so here I am: Can you please help me to choose a good touch pen with a nice sensibility that I won't lost it when I recline too much the pen and that is a good purchase in the long term? (If you want you can leave me the links to buy them) 

Thanks for the answer that, I'm sure, it'll help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Houndhare 

A pretty request.  Very nice.  Smiling.

Good news for you today, too.

Pens for your computer model:

Accessories

1MR94AA

HP Pen

Accessories

3J122AA

HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen

Accessories

3J123AA

HP Pen Control Application

Unfortunately, beyond providing the information on supported pens, I do not have any way to know how the pens actually work - for example, I cannot judge whether you can use the pen lying on your back and pointing it upward to the screen. 

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 13-ay0003nl 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Houndhare 

A pretty request.  Very nice.  Smiling.

Good news for you today, too.

Pens for your computer model:

Accessories

1MR94AA

HP Pen

Accessories

3J122AA

Accessories

3J123AA

HP Pen Control Application

Unfortunately, beyond providing the information on supported pens, I do not have any way to know how the pens actually work - for example, I cannot judge whether you can use the pen lying on your back and pointing it upward to the screen. 

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 13-ay0003nl 

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

But can we say that the touch screen display of this notebook model supports all kind of touch pen even if they are not HP pens?

HP Recommended

@Houndhare 

@Houndhare wrote:

But can we say that the touch screen display of this notebook model supports all kind of touch pen even if they are not HP pens?

No idea.

HP does not supply us with not-HP pen information.

You could certainly try that...

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.