cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimD07
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Multiple Monitors Screen Resolution on 32 QHD does not support Native Resolution

HP Recommended
Pavillion 32 QHD (2 of them)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop working via the Thinkpad docking station and supplying signal through two displayports to two Pavillion 32 QHD.  I have signal on both, and can see both monitors but am unable to get native resolution on both monitors.  One shows native resolution of 2560 x 1440, but the other only gives me the choice of 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600.

I have updated all hp drivers, lenovo drivers and intel drivers.  I have installed HP display center.  I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers 3 times.  I have disconnected each monitor and when only one monitor is connected, regardless of which it is, it works just fine, but adding the second monitor seems to limit the resolution.  I have another laptop with the same configuration, and no issues.  Just with the Lenovo,   Any assistance would be appreciated.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation