Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi my name ziyad yesterday i play minecraft my pc has crushed and i shutdown it when i want to turn on it no display the copmuter running but i dont see or have any dispaly i tried all solutions exapmele : ram. The bios.....

Please give me solutions 

Or tell me its the probleme in motherboard? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The solutions you mentioned, RAM and BIOS, have nothing to do with a failed display.

If the motherboard has failed, there would be no sign of life in the PC.  No fan noise.  No screen display of any kind.  No response to the keyboard or the mouse.

On HP desktops, there is usually an LED on the back of the case which is lit when the motherboard is receiving power.  If this is not lit, the motherboard is not receiving power.  This could be the motherboard but it could also be the Power Supply Unit (PSU) and since those are HP devices, you can not just swap in a replacement retails PSU.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.