Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I'm  sorry, I am not implying that you have pirated software.

Without being able to see what you have going on, it is impossible to give any further advise on troubleshooting.  It could very well be there is a hardware problem, but I have no way to tell where it is coming from without being able to see what you are seeing.  If you cannot post a video made from outside of the PC, since the one that was tried previously did not show what was happening, I do not know what else to do. "I did try to make a screen video of what happens and it showed nothing wrong when played back (strange)"

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

I didn't think that, it's just that down loading pirated software has tendencies to create problems. I found that out a lot of years ago.

Regards

LENRL

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.