Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 23cw

I lost my original power adapter for Pavilion 23cw after purchasing from retail store in the UK.  i want to make sure I acquire a replacement adapter with the righ specs but am unsure on which pin size I need.  Can anyone help me? Any suggestions on how to make sure I get the correct replacement.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @JonesC79, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you need to know the replacement part number for the power adapter for your monitor.

Don't worry I'll to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your monitor?

I have checked the records and found the part number for replacement power adapter for your monitor. Please find the details below.

735297-001    A/C Adapter - 45W-19V 2.37A-TPV

8121-0740    Power cord (Black) - 3-wire, 18 AWG, 1.9m (75in) long - Has straight (F) C13 receptacle (for 120V in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Taiwan)

You can purchase the part from HP parts store using this link.

Hope this answers your query!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.