Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, i have some problems with my graphiccard or monitor. HDMI works just as it supposed to. But DP is a bit tricky. When i start Call of Duty, or any game the screen will be black and search for a connection, won't find the source and it will say "No signal". If i press the windows-button on the keyboard and go back into the game it will show the game. I have changed DP-cable and tested my old monitor and haveing the same issue with both monitors with DisplayPort and not with HDMI.

My new monitor is a ACER Predator XB323UGP

So, i think it's the graphiccard because i've testet 2 monitors and 2 different cables and having the same problem with all of them. Is it the graphiccard?

Kind regards, Oscar R

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-30l-desktop-pc-gt13-1000a/2100404772/product-info

probably, what model exactly do you have?
still under warranty?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

The full modellname is: OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

Yes, still under warranty. But can i somehow secure if it's the monitors, cables or graphiccard?

HP Recommended

And it's the same issue with all 3 Displayport-inputs.

HP Recommended

I ask, because if you look at the list:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-30l-desktop-pc-gt13-1000a/2100404772/model/2100404774

OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

this does not appear to be an accurate model

"So, i think it's the graphiccard because i've testet 2 monitors and 2 different cables and having the same problem with all of them. Is it the graphiccard?"
"And it's the same issue with all 3 Displayport-inputs."

this seems to be more of a problem with the computer

See if there are updates, for the graphics card, if that does not solve anything, I strongly advise you to contact the after sales service

if you test the monitor  with another computer, and it works, it is ok ..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

We try with this then: HP Omen 30L GT13-1879no

I will somehow get the hands of another computer to test it with. But i think like you, it's most likley the computer. The drivers is up to date with the latest. Uninstalled and reinstalled without any progress. 

I got the modelname as i registered the computer at HP.com

HP Recommended

OMEN 30L GT13-1879no Desktop PC Product Specifications

serious, too sad, the graphics card of my dreams
you have tried the firmware update?
this may not help, but try before contacting support

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-30l-desktop-pc-gt13-1000a/2100404772

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Nope not yet, last chance. Didn't think of it. Will do that tonight and tomorrow i try the mononitor with another computer and then i will contact support.

Thanks for responding 🙂

HP Recommended

your welcome, it's a pleasure
take care

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Hello, i've done alot of things. The "solution" was to creat a new admin-account in windows. Simole as that, now it's time to reinstall my computer and not update to win 11 for a while.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.