1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Ram, power on and touch problems

HP Recommended
touchsmart 9300 elite
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. 

I have a hp touchsmart 9300 elite all in one pc and in the last period I have a lot of problems.

The first problem refers to the power on of the pc. My pc is power on after I repeatedly press the power button, some case's 15-20 times. When I press the power the led indicator lights up for 2 - 3 seconds and then shut down. Olso when I press the power button I hear the fans for 2-3 seconds. 

The second problem refers to a ram problem. I have installed on this pc 8 gb of ram (4x2gb) on the bios appears only 4 gb. I made some tests... if I put 4 gb in slots 1 and 3 is working.... if I put the other one in slots 2 and 4 is working.... but when I put the all 8 gb in bios appears that I have only 4 GB on slots 2 and 4.

The last problem I have is the touch screen. It doesn't work. In device manager the touch pad appears but it doesn't work.

Thank you and I hope in answer that will help me to solve the problem. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation