1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Replacement Screen Part

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-On 24 b223w
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Your virtual assistant is garbage. 

Kid knocked over the computer cracking the screen.
I'm trying to figure out the correct part number that I need to order to fix it.

Try to search by serial number in the parts store and most results say "not available in parts store."

Can't tell what I need.

So I try to get support.
Round and round we go.

When it offers to connect me to an agent. It just doesn't. Nothing.
When I finally get it to give me a link that promises to let me find the correct part number for the computer.

The link doesn't work.

When it gives me an option to provide feedback on the virtual assistant.
It just says "provide your feedback" and deactivates the text box so I can no longer try to find the support I need.

What should be a simple question. What part do I need to order to replace my cracked computer screen that any trained human customer service agent could answer in about 10 seconds. Instead, I have to go through the a frustrating hour trying to figure out how to get it to tell me a part # or connect me to a person. And it does neither.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,471 23,429 1,061 1,093
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@EarlyBird1

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation