Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion PC 570
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My AMD Radeon R5 435 seems to have a problem with the fan with almost constant noise which hasnt been helped by cleaning, can someone recommend a replacement card as I belive this one has been discontinued.

The PC is a Pavillion PC 570 product number is 1AV56EA#ABU

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@TBKB,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to upgrade the graphics card on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I checked the specifications of your computer and see that your computer has a PCI Express x16 slot and you can install any graphics card supporting that slot. Also, make sure that you check the specifications of your graphics card for power consumption and upgrade the power supply accordingly.

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply but I don’t want to upgrade it or have to change the power supply, I am looking for a straight replacement, would this be suitable 

ASUS AMD Radeon R7 240 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-D, 128-Bit, Dust-Proof Fan, GPU Tweak Utility)

HP Recommended

@TBKB,

Yes, you can install  AMD Radeon R7 240 graphics card on the computer.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.