Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I have an HP All-in-one 24-f0xx & my screen flickers like mad only when I use it in split screen.

This is new and I have used split screen lots before with no problems.

Any thoughts on resolving the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Targett

Welcome to HP support community.

Check if that happens in BIOS:

1. Turn on or restart the computer.
  2. While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu.
  3. If the issue persists in this screen, then it is hardware issue.

If it does not happen then, follow the below steps to fix this issue.

Update Bios, Chipset and graphics card drivers using HP support assistant.

Refer this HP document for the steps to use HPSA:-  Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

I tried as you said but I'm not sure how to make the screen split while in BIOS?

The screen didn't flicker in BIOS but as it only happens when I split the screen and share it then I didn't expect it too either.

Any other ideas?

HP Recommended

@Targett,

Have you tried updating the BIOS and the graphics driver as suggested in the previous post? If no, then I recommend you update the BIOS and graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the steps in the below article to update the BIOS.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

If you have already updated BIOS and graphics driver and the issue persists, then perform a system restore back to the date when the computer was working fine. Follow the steps in the below article to perform a system restore.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.