OneandMany
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Trouble with new Logitech keyboard interactring with HP Desktop

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 27- a230
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Pavilion All-in-One 27-a230 touchscreen desktop computer. I recently purchased a Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard. Every time I click on a key the screen flashes and for a moment it looks like a photo negative. Also makes a loud clicking noise through the computer speakers. This happens with every click.  I called Logitech and they could not help me and suggested I call my computer manufacture. I asked a friend if I could connect my keyboard with his Leveno laptop. It worked perfectly without a problem. So it would seem the problem is with my HP computer.  I cannot seem to find a help line for HP. Can anyone help with this problem?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation