Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillon all in one 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How should I Configure the Desktop Pavillon AllinOne 24" in order to use it also like a bigger monitor for my notebook Elite 13"? I CONNECT both with HDMI but something is missing because is not going plug and play. What should I do. Thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello
Your computer has an HDMI port, but as there is no specification, it is rather an HDMI output, and not an input!
You can not, use the screen with other equipment, laptop computer, video console ...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hi

need product number

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended
Prod. HP 24-b120nz
8CC6330ZT4
Y1E53EA#UUZ

HP Recommended

Hello
Your computer has an HDMI port, but as there is no specification, it is rather an HDMI output, and not an input!
You can not, use the screen with other equipment, laptop computer, video console ...

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Grazie mille professional support. Saluti. Danilo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.