Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChloeTsunami
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Using an OMEN by HP 25, why is HDR not supported?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I truly am a beginner and any help would be awesome.  I recently upgraded my computer and have been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.  I noticed in the display settings that I couldn't select HDR, it was greyed out.  So I tried to check it out in other games and the same thing: greyed out.  I went to my HxDiag and it says HDR is not supported.  Why?  Is it because of my monitor?   Thanks in advance, Chloe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,015
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ChloeTsunami Welcome to HP Forums Community!

I looked up the product specs and you are right, this monitor does not support HDR and that's probably why it isn't working.

Click here to verify the specifications.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,015
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ChloeTsunami Welcome to HP Forums Community!

I looked up the product specs and you are right, this monitor does not support HDR and that's probably why it isn't working.

Click here to verify the specifications.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation