cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Vertical purple line in the center of my monitor

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 27xw 27-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor

My monitor has suddenly become bisected by a very thin purple line. I do a lot of design work, so this isn't going to work... I attempted a factory reset to the monitor, but the line is still there. 

Unfortunately it's about 6 months out of warranty. Any tips for resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

HP Pavilion 27xw 27-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor

Product number:V0N26AA

[personal information removed]

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,247 6,228 313 462
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @aherndon ,

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

Dis-connect the VGA/HDMI cable, and check whether you could see the line. 🙂

If that's the case, I'd request you to contact HP's phone support team for further assistance.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to auto detect.Scroll down to "Still need help?

Complete the form to select your contact options". Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

Best regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation