Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-One 24
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The webcam was working fine until the other day it wouldn't display video during a zoom meeting and when I go to the camera app I receive the following error. I tried the steps in the get help button but that didn't work. I looked in Device Manager and don't even see a driver for the webcam listed, even after doing Scan for Hardware Changes. I tried to look for the driver on the HP support website for my specific computer but I can't see one listed. Anyone have any ideas on what I can try next?

2020-11-04_10-03-29.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

that is common on all OEM makers web site, no text file click on each driver telling gee wiz all devices and chips it covers.

sure painful that.

1: first off does your PC support w10 64bit,  NO MODEL TOLD BY You  (service tag real model) I can not  guess.

2: next is the webcams most use a internal USB port so if USB drivers are mess this is a 1st thing to fix.

after all the camera is not seen in DM that imlies it is dead or USB is dead, so the scans can not find the cam.

HP has  driver check agent why not use that?

AIO 24 means zero to me. (it generic series name) only.  (HP sells vast models to vast countries I assume yours is USA)

here is one reAL name  24.

24" inch screen, means little.

with

HP Truevision FHD IR camera with dual array digital microphone

or

All-in-One - 24-k0205st  HP All-in-One - 24-df0138xt

HP 24-dp0140z AiO PC

or long list I refuse to type.

all found the huge list , at HP.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/identify?q=aio%2024&filter=&origin=drivers&devicety...

see why we aSK, SURE.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.