Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy or Pavilion All in One Desktops 27-34 inch.

I'm seriously considering buying a 27-34 inch HP Envy All-in-one Desktop and it's impossible to find out if currrent (2023) models have 'video IN' capabilities. I've seen older monitors with HDMI IN buttons underneath the display. And some 32" Pavilions state they are featured with 3(!) HDMI IN ports, which seems possibe but also unlikely to me (because what about hooking up an external display to the computer then? .

I also found a factsheet with all this information but NOT about the current models somewhere in this community.
https://www.datapro.net/techinfo/hp_all_in_one_desktop_second_monitor.html#q12

Usecase: I do need this  to be able to plug in my families work and school laptops (a lot of Mac hardware).

(a bit) Off topic:

While the Envy's seem terrificly upgradable, the Pavilions seem not but in the spec-sheets there is word of exansions slots for  SSD and Wifi. So are they upgradable and what about the memory is it soldered or replacable?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.