Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14s-dq1505sa

DE0311C3-175E-4629-BA1F-34B2AADDBA68.jpeg

Hello, I have had these little white marks show up on my screen and was wondering if it was fixable and how much roughly it would cost to get fixed ! i don’t believe i’ve damaged the screen as it was fine a few hours ago when i last used it but im not sure. also would this get worse over time or will it just stay as those two little dots? it’s mostly just noticeable when the screen is dark however i am worried about it haha

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@awhgia

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting white marks on the screen, I am glad to assist you.

This seems to be a hardware issue and requires one on one interaction to fix the issue.

I am sending you a private message with the steps to talk to HP support.

Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.