Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-07-2019 03:17 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the display.
Don't worry, I'm here to help! To better assist you -
1) Were there any hardware or software changes made?
2) Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting here?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps -
1) Right click on the start or the windows icon and open "Settings".
Or, you may right click on the screen and click on "Display Settings" to access the "Settings".
2) Click on "System". Then, click on "Display".
3) Click on "Advanced Display Settings".
4) Look for "Resolution" and try making changes to the screen resolution.
5) Once you have made the changes, click on "Apply".
If the issue still persists, try re-installing the display driver -
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
2) In Device Manager, expand Display Adapter.
3) Right-click on the Display Adapter, and then select Uninstall device > Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the "Thumbs up".
Have a great day ahead 🙂
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community