Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
envy x360 13-ar0802no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so previously I got a notification when pressing "prt sc" and cropping an area or taking full screen screenshots. From the notification i could just cllixk it and  it went to pictures where i could save it to my files. I have no idea when it changed but now I dont get the notification anymore. The screenshots i take only goes to clipboard and i an see them when pressing "windows key + v" but i cant save the pictures from there. 

Any way i could get the notifications back?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello

I recommend that you use the screenshot app instead. You can select what you want, and save directly, in the desired folder

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-6...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you. But it would be nice to have the old and easy way back so i dont have to open the app when i want to take ss

HP Recommended

I never use this function
I just tried, and I realize that I have no message either, nothing indicates that the capture is done ..
But I don't know what was going on before suddenly!
Sorry, now I don't have time to look, I'm going to leave ..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I can't find much about it.
all I have is a solution that allows you to have the capture window, when you click on Print screen
You have to go to the ergonomics options

https://www.tech2tech.fr/windows-10-configurer-la-touche-impr-ecran-pour-ouvrir-loutil-de-capture-de...
It's in French, but there are pictures
Afterwards I'm not sure what I changed, but it shows me this now:

Capture d’écran 2020-12-11 181401.png

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thats the notification i used to get when taking screenshot. So you are in the right way. But when went to the settings, i had already the setting set on. I took it on and off but didn't help. 

HP Recommended

I can't tell you exactly what I changed
I looked everywhere, not finding much on the net
And then at one point this dawned on me, something that I didn't have before
But only that does not appear if one presses on the key prints screen, except after having changed the option which I had indicated
From memory therefore, I modified the parameters in notifications and actions
And in Concentration Assistant, this should have been I think in the Disable, Priority only, or Alarms only checkboxes
I don't remember if I changed anything else

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I think you arr so close to the answer but i tried very setting in "Concentration Assistant" and notification and actions but sadly again without any results.

I have accepted to receive notifications from every app so i dont know where the problem might be. 

HP Recommended

Okay so sorry, I don't like having to give up ..
But there I did several searches, and not found much answer, I tried on my side, and apart from what I indicated, I unfortunately cannot find anything more
I'm not going to waste your time for nothing, I don't think I can find better.
It bothers me frankly, but on my side I don't have enough time either, I hope you will understand
All I can tell you now is to take the captures directly using the application, it is quite practical all the same

I don't know the situation in your country, but pay attention to you

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.