Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 25 GT11-0807no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

A week ago i bought a HP Omen 25l GT11-0807no. Yesterday i updated the AMD radeon RX5700 GPU as well as some Windows update (i can't remember which one), both had to restart the computer. Afterwards no wireles funktions worked (the network adapter is an Intel AX200NGW), i have tried everything i can think of, from troubelshooting and driver updates, intel and HP repair tools (software and hardware), resetting the network from CMD, resetting the BIOS and even a complete clean reinstall of Windows. Nothing however seems to make the computer able to detect Wifi/Bluetooth.

I hope someone has a solution for this.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

wifi dead right and ethernet too?

i updated the AMD radeon RX5700 GPU?????

from whom, MS or HP or AMD.>?>>>>> tell source of installs , (MS is MS PnP, HP is HP, AMD is amd.com)

and windows updates killed my xxxxx , google that and cry, 😂

thank deity did not flash update BIOS,  wow do not.

try this use ethernet, only wired ( a $10 cable all PC owners need to have) cat5/6 even sold at walmart, yah.

then in device manager (internet not dead) click that wifi nic card, and upgdate it using the Ethernet connection.

see? PnP must be made to work first and ETHERNET always does so...... there you go.

on PCs lacking that RJ45 port you must get the  wifi driver from Hp.com on PC#2 and move it to dead wifi PC

and load it.

easy no, and answered for both ways.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

no PC told no really]

HP Omen 25l GT11?

OMEN 25L GT11-0807no (bios esc key , page 1 info tells this)

wild guess, mostly wrong, but examples work see?

this PC has  ethernet called

Technology: Realtek RTL8118 ASH-CG

and works out the gate (OOBE) just plug it in , and magic.

next time tell full model or the product id# code.

the wifi m.2 is

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo

if at wits end and wifi still dead , above not a cure.

intel has 12 day old driver here.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/189347/Intel-Wi-Fi-6-AX200-Gig-

or use HP.com driver directly. from PC2 to PC1

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

You are right about the pc model (HP Omen 25l GT11 0807no👍

Ethernet works fine (i am using it now), driver updates for the wifi does not help (automatic and manuel install from both HP and Intel)

The GPU update came from the manufacturer, AMD (of course 😉)

The Wifi card does not show in Device manager (neither does bluetooth)

To clarify: It is only the wireless networks that has stoped working, (that is why i suspect the Intel AX200 network adapter) both wifi and bluetooth has been working fine until yesterday.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.