Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello good evening HP Experts, i need your help regarding my bluetooth driver. please help me.

Thank you.

blue.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sorry that Dell W8 bluetooth driver didn't work for you.

I'm afraid you are going to have to live without BT.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello the link cannot download the file. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Your HP PC has a "Dell BlueTooth" wireless adapter?

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to the Dell support page that device only has bluetooth driver support up to and including Windows 8.

There is no W8.1 BT driver.

HP Recommended

@mark07

Download the driver and look a little further down for install instructions.

This is his Quote.

This was a difficult driver to find so I have made it available on my blog so others in the future don’t have to go through the same hassle of finding it (it’s not even possible to download it from the Atheros website).

http://emtunc.org/blog/07/2015/atheros-wlan-driver-for-windows-8-1-and-windows-10/

REO

HP Recommended

Hi HP Expert. Sir i need your help, im just asking if you can help me with this DELL Laptop of bluetooth device not working.

Thank you for your reply.

HP Recommended

Hi:

As I posted above, there is no W8.1 bluetooth driver for that hardware.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the W8 driver and hope it works.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=3K92G&fileId=3103951271&ca...

HP Recommended

Hello PC Expert Paul.

Sir thank you very much for your help even this is not scope of your job. I mean the Brand DELL. Still your my master. The driver is not working for this dell.

Sir Paul thank you again. Thank you very much!

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.