Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q140t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP wireless keyboard model K1450 and mouse MG 1451, supplied with my Pavillion AIO, these do not have the blue connect button underneath. The receiver is the little blue one without button or light, they were connect and working fine.

I also have a keyboard SK 2061 and mouse SM 2061 which I use with my Rove.  These have the blue connect buttons.

I connected these (SK 2061 & SM 2061) to my Pavillion to use temporarilly, and now I cannot reconnect the original (K1450 & MG 1451 keyboard and mouse.

I have tried everything suggested in the trouble shooting all without success.

How can I resync K1450 and MG 1451 without connect button?  Is it possible to reset the receiver somehow?  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@smdespain

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that the K1450 & MG 1451 keyboard and mouse do not reconnect to your computer after disconnecting them for a while.

I appreciate the steps you have performed and have certainly done a good job.

I suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned below:

You may find additional information of this from this link

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended
Hi MKazi.
Thanks for trying to help.
As I say in my post, I already tried everything suggested by HP in the support pages.
Thus doesn't work.
SD
HP Recommended

@smdespain

Please perform a Microsoft System Restore in your computer to roll it back to an earlier date when the K1450 & MG 1451 keyboard and mouse worked fine on it. This will not delete any data on your computer.

You could also try to connect the keyboard and the mouse to another computer (if available) and check if they work fine. Cheers! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.