Did you mean: 
stixmomma
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 8210

HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 8210

The wireless keyboard on my all-in-one has stopped working.  The mouse still works, I changed the batteries twice in a matter of hours,  I have re-started the computer as well as moved the keyboard close to the monitor.  Nothing has helped... ?

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,623 3,579 395 1,580
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
Do you have an accessible usb dongle, it is unique, for the keyboard and the mouse, ??
The indication given does not allow the computer model to be identified.
The keyboard may be out of order!
If you can remove the dongle and plug it into another computer, and that doesn't work, unfortunately there is no silver bullet.
If it is an internal component which is defective, it will have to be replaced!

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation