Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 34 inch All-in-One Desktop PC 34-c0000 (388P6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I recently purchased a HP Envy 34” All-in-One Desktop from the HP Store on Amazon - I received the computer on April 25 - and three weeks later - May 16 - one of the components doesn't work, the wireless charger on the base. Although I chatted with customer service on May 16, and they walked me through all the steps, including gaining remote access over my computer, the issue could not be resolved and now I have to send the computer in for repairs, which will take a week or longer. I am greatly disappointed in the fact that a computer I spent $2200 on only three weeks ago is already failing. My customer service rep was great, but ultimately I am greatly unsatisfied that a three week old computer has to be sent in for repairs. 

I'm not sure what I am asking here, but I wanted it to be known that I begrudgingly have to send this computer in for repairs, and my confidence level in this new product to offer a return on the investment is very low. Seeing if anyone has a similar experience with this All-in-One. I went to the form to contact HP directly, but based on the form's look, and the fact that I didn't receive a "we got your question" response along with an error message when I click submit, I figure the form does not work. https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/connect-with-hp.html

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@kevinkawa,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are experiencing issues with the HP ENVY 34 Inch All-In-One Desktop PC. This PC is the perfect expression of creativity offering excellent productivity performance and overall a great PC. I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with the product. Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. 

Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options.

Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp 

For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.