Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP U27 4k Wireless
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

hope you can support and help me. We bought the new HP U27 4x wireless monitor in the hope of wirelessly connect our laptop (Lenovo T480s) with the screen. Unfortunately this does not work - even though I followed all steps and tried out many things.

I even got to the point where I was asked to enter a PIN code that was displayed on the screen, but there was no code. Very strange.

If you have any idea how to connect the screen via Bluetooth, please let me know. Much appreciated.

Christoph  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@christophl86

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please ensure your Laptop has all the latest driver and Windows update

Also download the Monitor driver https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp106001-106500/sp106201.exe and let me know how it goes

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks @KrazyToad.

I actually figured it out 2min after I asked the Community here 😉 I had to change the signal income source in the monitor settings from HDMI to Wireless 😉 As simple as that. Should be part of the HP quick-guide though.

Thanks again.

Christoph

HP Recommended

I'm glad you got this sorted out

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.