Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-02-2020 02:42 AM
On my HP (model no. PAV 24-XA) Zoom hangs extremely frequently; however on my phone - using the same internet connection - I seem to have no problems. Can anyone advise? Thanks!
05-09-2020 04:42 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Right-click the Windows icon and click Task Manager. ( by Zoom support )
- In the Apps section, double-click Zoom Meetings. You will see at least two entries for Zoom Meetings.
- Right-click one of the Zoom Meeting entries depending on what part of the Zoom client crashes frequently, then click Create dump file.
Once the dump file is generated successfully, Windows will display its file path.
- Highlight the file path and press Ctrl+C to copy it to your clipboard.
- Open Windows Explorer and click the file location bar at the top.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the file path, then press Enter.Click the Date modified column to display new files first. The dump file (Zoom.DMP) will display at the top of the list.
Note: Compress the dump file before sending it.
- Open the task manager again.
- Right-click Zoom Meetings and click End task.
- Restart the Zoom client so the log files generate.
Click here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305593-Troubleshooting to complete the troubleshooting steps,
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community