Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
1 REPLY 1
08-13-2022 02:50 PM - edited 08-13-2022 02:52 PM
(1) Access BIOS Setup Utility using a series of key presses during the boot process.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Turn on the computer, and then immediately press the esc key repeatedly until the Startup Menu opens.
- Press f10 to open the BIOS Setup Utility.
BIOS > Security: Check option [x] Fingerprint Reset on Reboot
( Text may differ slightly with different bios versions )
(2) Save BIOS settings and exit.
(3) Test if fingerprint <reset> was successful
(4) Please report your results
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community