cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
tbui07
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3168 not working

HP Recommended
HP ENVY All in one PC 27 - b014
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi,

My computer seems to have lost all Wi-Fi settings. The signal doesn't even appear anywhere on my computer. I tried going into Network Adapters setting as suggested by many, but still can't get it to show. I also did a factory reset and still not working. Please help

2 REPLIES 2
KatPM
Level 1
5 4 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I’ve been having the exact same problem since the last Windows update. Have spent hours trying to fix it 😠

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
G_one
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Intel dual band AC 3168 not working on my hp 250 G6 notebook after automatic  bios update. 

Error message: windows is still loading class. 

On updating it gives message of having latest driver already. How to fix it? 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation