Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p7-1147c Desktop PC

Hello. My desktop is on windows 7. I am having trouble using internet explorer and applications i download loading. My pc used to be on windows 11 but then it randomly downgraded back to windows 7, i dont know how. And then since monday, I have been trying to use my internet and it keeps saying “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage”. I am connected to wifi but i cant search the internet. Before at some point i was able to download the stream labs app but then there was an “initialization issue” and it wouldn’t fully load.  Nothing will load. 

I have tried everything to get it to work. Ive watched all tutorials on troubleshooting and restarting but nothing is working. Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Internet Explorer is no longer supported so I recommend you download Microsoft edge.

Microsoft Edge

Download the Firefox Browser installation file using another PC and install that on your PC so you can use some kind of browser to get online to downloadand install Edge.

Download Firefox Browser — Fast, Private & Free — from Mozilla

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Internet Explorer is no longer supported so I recommend you download Microsoft edge.

Microsoft Edge

Download the Firefox Browser installation file using another PC and install that on your PC so you can use some kind of browser to get online to downloadand install Edge.

Download Firefox Browser — Fast, Private & Free — from Mozilla

HP Recommended

oh ok, thank you!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.