Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY PHOENIX 810-160
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently like about the last 2-3 weeks my pc has been having major internet issues and is the only device with the issues. My phone,Xbox, and funnily enough my other pc which has about 7-10 years older than my current one, also connects just fine. I’ve tried deleting and updating my WiFi driver, flushing dns, releasing and renewing IP, I’ve tried pretty much all major troubleshoots for this problem and none helped eventually I decided to try and hard reset my computer which I kinda did, this let me connect to my home WiFi yet when I tried to go online the web page took forever on loading only to never load and for me to lose internet connection on the device again. At this point I’m at a loss, my Xbox phone and othe pc can connect and use the internet just fine I don’t understand what’s wrong or how to fix my WiFi issue on my current pc, Suggestion For this problem would be greatly appreciated 😕

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

I think your computer lan card not resolving DNS properly

so you can try to give the manual IP address and DNS you can find your IP and DNS in your router login page

or you can try google DNS also 

then try i hope you will get the solution 

HP Recommended

I tried that but it didn’t seem to work so I decided to factory reset my computer and yet I still can’t access any webpages, I can connect to the internet now however every now and then it’ll give me the “can’t connect to this network” but after a couple more tries it will connect, sometimes I’ll get as far as a bing page on Microsoft edge but when I try to go to YouTube or any other web pages, it takes forever to load up and never actually loads the page instead giving me a “can’t reach this page” (although it did once connect to YouTubes home page and load the thumbnails, but when i clicked on a video it couldn’t reach the webpage :/) I don’t understand my PC can connect to my mobile hot spot just fine and I can surf the web like that just fine yet it can’t connect to my home WiFi, my phone console and other pc can connect and use the home WiFi just fine, I’ve had this computer for 4 years and it has never given me this issue until recently. The fact a factory reset didn’t fix this problem has me pretty much deflated I don’t understand where the issue lies and threads with this similar problem never get their answers either. Thanks for your suggestion though 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.