2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Need WLAN Antenna cable for EliteDesk 800 G5 SFF

HP Recommended
7YH27PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to find the part number for my HP EliteDesk 800g5 SFF pc that I recently bought. I didn't realize that it doesn't come with WLAN but default.

Luckily it does have a M.2 slot for a WLAN chip. I found the compatible chip. What I can't find now is the antenna cable. Been trying to find the part code for it using part surfer. But it doesn't seem to have it listed there.

7YH27PA-HPEliteDesk800G5_LI.jpg

Expecting it to be similar to the one shown here.

https://youtu.be/A3HlGTeKnXo?t=1236

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Learn how to teardown HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Small Form Factor PC.Chapters:00:00 Introduction00:13 Access Panel01:36 Optical Drive03:56 Expansion Card05:23 Hard...
1 REPLY 1
Ramkumar2
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Finally managed to find the right part. Thanks to nobody. Not even the HP support. I took a bet and ordered the part listed for G4 SFF and found that it suits perfect.

For anyone else who need this part, the part code is L30415-001.

BTW, it doesn't come with any the cap that goes on the back. So if you need that too you need to add that to your order as well.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation