Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-23-2021 03:51 AM
Hi - I bought this All-in-One computer end of Dec, it worked brilliantly until a few weeks ago (early Feb 2021) when 2 things changed:
1) B&O speakers became crackly (since fixed after reading another post)
2) Have a very poor WiFi connection which is severely impacting my ability to work from home as I connect via a browser to my work computer. I've read that a recent Windows update may have impacted this, so I uninstalled the windows update from end-Jan 2021. This has made no difference. I used an old laptop to remote connect to my work computer, and it works fine, so the problem is with this HP All-in One, not my internet provider or my work computer. Is anyone able to offer any advice? It's driving me crazy and really impacting my productivity at work with unnecessary stress levels.
02-23-2021 02:36 PM
can't give you exaxt solution but you could try few things
1. do a speed test and see the numbers for remote work it's best ot have more tahn 10mb/s do a speed test with mobile phone at exact same location and see if there is too big of a difrence it's ether drivers or network card
2. try to reinstall drivers for network card.
3. try difrent os (u can use usb bootable os just for speed test)
4.if you can use wired network i know it's not ideal for everyone
5. reinstalling os
well that is about it from my side sorry for not being more usefull
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community