Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet 7610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I send a print job to my wireless Officejet 7610 at home from my office?  I'm using my laptop which has the printer set up on it.  I'd like to send a print job when I'm at the office and find it printed when I get home.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Vicki

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tzjames,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you wanted to know if you can send a print job from your office to your HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One printer at home.

Yes, you can print using the HP ePrint feature. HP ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that lets you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. Simply email the document or photo you want to print directly to the printer.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link to set up and use e-print: Setting Up and Using HP ePrint

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@tzjames,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you wanted to know if you can send a print job from your office to your HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One printer at home.

Yes, you can print using the HP ePrint feature. HP ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that lets you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. Simply email the document or photo you want to print directly to the printer.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link to set up and use e-print: Setting Up and Using HP ePrint

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

@tzjames

I can confirm that ePrint DOES allow you to send stuff to your printer over the Internet ... but ... it is nothing like what you do at home to print to your printer using WiFi.

Read through the material that @Rainbow23 linked you regarding ePrint, because it can be a challenge to setup and get working properly, and it is a lot more limited that using WiFi at home.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you.  I have found my printer email address and now able to print remotely.

I will say, as the other posted indicated, it wasn't an easy process.  I followed the directions but the information sheet never printed.  I had to open the printer app on my computer, find the eprint icon and print the information sheet from there.  

However, now that I have it.  I love it!  Thank you again for your response and help.

vicki 

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.  The process didn't go as smoothly as the directions indicated and I had to open the app on my computer to find all the information but it does work well now.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.