Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-30-2020 07:51 AM
@AmyGrab, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I understand you have connectivity issues between the devices. Let us try these steps:
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Check for software updates on your iOS device
Go to Settings > General > Software update.
- Make sure the printer and the iOS device are connected to the same wireless network.
- This printer supports only 2.4GHz network. So, the iOS device should be on the 2.4GHz network.
- If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.
- Also, check with your Internet service provider if your router is able to forward 'Bonjour packets'.
- Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the iOS device and try printing.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community