Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2082tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have tried everything including WLAN autoconfig, reisntalling the driver . I don't know if Intel wireless 9560 is the wifi driver but that has a yellow exclamation mark on it .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Something does not seem right.  There are no 32bit drivers listed for your system.

Please check and see if your system is 32 or 64 bit OS.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-15-cs2000-laptop-pc/26122239/model/29100094/documen...

There are two driver possibilities, either Intel or Realtek.

Lets see if Microsoft can find the correct driver.

Bring up the device manager and uninstall the network adapter.  Be sure to put an [x] in the option to remove the driver from the disk.

Then click on "scan for new hardware"

If you actually have 32bit windows OS then there is a free upgrade to 64 bit but it is a clean install and anyone doing an upgrade will probably want to use a new disk drive so as to have the old one available to find important documents.  Alternately, back up all documents so as to restore once system becomes 64 bit.

I am a retired Principal Analyst, and a community volunteer.
If you find this post useful click the YES button
If I helped solve your problem please mark this as a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.