Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP20-C020IL
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

hello

I recently bought HP 20-C020il AIO. I installed windows 8 64 bit but now unable to find the VGA nd Wireless driver for it. Please help me finding the drivers.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Here are the links to the W8.1 wireless and bluetooth drivers you need for that model wlan card...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76419.exe

The other driver you need for the PCI Simple Comms Controller is this one...for W8.1...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76159.exe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are no W8 drivers for the graphics or either model wlan adapter your PC could have from anywhere.

You will need to connect via ethernet, get the free upgrade to W8.1 and then you can use the W8.1 drivers for the model wlan card your PC has.  I don't know which one it is...either Broadcom or Realtek.

Then for the graphics, the only suggestion I can offer would be to hope the W8.1 driver from Intel works.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26404/Intel-Graphics-Driver-15-45-?product=96741

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for your quick responce. I will update it to windows 8.1 and will check it.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

If you let me know which model wireless network adapter your PC has, I can post the links to the W8.1 wireless and bluetooth drivers for the adapter.

If you don't know, please post the hardware ID for the device you see listed in the device manager as a Network Controller.

To find the hardware ID (in windows 8), click on the Network Controller.

Then click on the Details tab at the top of the Network Controller window.

Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

Hello Sir,

Appreciate the speed at which you reply. Thanks.

Hardware ID for wirelss : PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_81C1103C&REV_00

PCI commnication            : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&SUBSYS_81BA103C&REV_21

Once again thanks.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Here are the links to the W8.1 wireless and bluetooth drivers you need for that model wlan card...

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77001-77500/sp77436.exe

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76419.exe

The other driver you need for the PCI Simple Comms Controller is this one...for W8.1...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Components Driver for supported models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76001-76500/sp76159.exe

HP Recommended

Hello Sir

Thank you very much for your prompt replies. Your replies solved my problem. I installed all of three drivers from the link you sent.

Regards.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.