Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion g6-2231tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had my warranty expiring on 31 july 2016. And I had my network card replaced on 29 july 2016. After a week from replacing the card It started causing issue. I was told that for If the changed part cause problemwithin 3 month of date of replace HP would look into that problem.Is it true? Should I lodge a complain?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for replying.

I asked HP about that. Well, they have policy that if the replaced part causes problem within 3 month of date of replce whether is in warranty or not the are responsible to resolve the issue but only ifthe problem is related with the replaced part.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

By network card di you mean to say wireless network card instead?

We wouldn't know. That is HP business with you as a client.

The forum is not a business unit of HP.

Contact HP directly about that.

Refer to the information that identifies the previous case where the card was replaced.

Good luck!

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying.

I asked HP about that. Well, they have policy that if the replaced part causes problem within 3 month of date of replce whether is in warranty or not the are responsible to resolve the issue but only ifthe problem is related with the replaced part.

HP Recommended

Good for you.

So my suggestion was the solution to your issue.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.