Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danlittleton
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

What is the blue button on the bottom of the wireless keyboard used for?

HP Recommended
Wireless Keyboard QB355AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have new HP products a Slimline desktop Product Name 260-a020  and a Wireless Mouse and Keboard Product Name

QB355AA.

There is a blue button on the bottom of the wireless keyboard, that I am asking what is it used for?

Thank you

Dan Littleton

1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,949 42,189 4,642 12,403
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The button is there to allow pairing with the wireless transceiver on the desktop.

You will need to use it if the battery in the keyboard runs flat and has to be replaced. 

Always keep spare batteries around for your wireless keyboard.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation