Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Z2 Mini G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased the HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation and found out there is no WiFi/Bluetooth card installed by default. So I went and purchased the Intel® WLAN-AC 9560 M.2 card and installed it. The next step is to figure out what sort of antennas do I need to get signal to the WiFi/BT card? I can see that there is a support video to show how to replace the antennas but it seems that the product code for the antennas is unknown. I have even called to the HP European support and they were not able to find out the product code for the antenna.

Has anyone figured out what antennas can be used? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I found something that could match these antennas for HP Z2 mini G4...

You can purchase in Amazon ...

HP Recommended

I have just purchased and installed an Intel 9560 NGWG Single pack WLan card and the antennas below from Amazon,com.

Works perfectly. Total cost < 26 USD

HUYUN IPEX MHF4 Antenna WiFi Cable for NGFF/M.2 WiFi/WLAN Card Module (IPEX MHF4 Internal Antenna for NGFF/M.2 Intel 7260 7265 8260 8265 9260 9560 AX200 WiFi WLAN Card M2M)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.