Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G5 Base Model Small Form Factor PC
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi there,

I have Hp Prodesk 400 G5 SFF come without wifi card and cable antenal.

Where do I buy them?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @c1480us 

you can use:

Wireless LAN (optional)
Intel 9560 802.11ac 2x2 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card non-vPro
Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac 1x1 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card
Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac 2x2 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card
Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n 1x1 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card

Information:

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c06403257#AbT7

You can order a combo card from HP or search with your favorite search engine and buy in your favorite shop ...

Please report your results.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the YES button on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply 'Accept as Solution'.

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much 

ub6424_0-1655803379219.png

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello @c1480us 

you can use:

Wireless LAN (optional)
Intel 9560 802.11ac 2x2 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card non-vPro
Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac 1x1 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card
Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac 2x2 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card
Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n 1x1 with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card

Information:

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c06403257#AbT7

You can order a combo card from HP or search with your favorite search engine and buy in your favorite shop ...

Please report your results.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the YES button on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply 'Accept as Solution'.

Thank you very much 

ub6424_0-1655803379219.png

HP Recommended

Thanks,

Do they come with antenna kit and cover for HP? Look like that only wifi card?

My HP comes without cable and antenna?

Any recommended for cable and antenna kit ?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @c1480us 

Correction: They don't come with antenna kit. Thanks to @Paul_Tikkanen 

Good luck

best regards

---

Thank you very much 

ub6424_0-1655806481110.png

HP Recommended

Hi, @c1480us 

None of the Wi-Fi cards come with antennas and transceivers.

Your best option would be to get a commercial desktop kit that comes with external antennas.

Take a look at these for example:

3000Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 Intel AX200 Gig+ Desktop Kit Bluetooth 5.1 for M.2 2230 Key E Wireless Ad...

Wireless WiFi 6 AX200NGW M.2 Desktop Kit Network Card Adapter 3000Mbps Dual Band BT5.1 NGFF 2230 WiF...

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul,

They are both compatible with HP prodesk 400 G5 Sff?

I have bit confuse wifi card:

- Intel Wireless-AC 9560, M.2 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro (9560.NGWG.NV) recommended by HP manual but 

- Wireless WiFi 6 AX200NGW M.2 Desktop Kit Network Card Adapter 3000Mbps Dual Band BT5.1 NGFF 2230 WiFi Card 802.11AC AX 160Mhz 2x2 vPro with 6Dbi High Gain Antennas Cables Brackets for Mini M.2 Desktop

No vPro vs vpro? Could you explain to me.

Thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Get the first kit I listed (non-vPro)

3000Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 Intel AX200 Gig+ Desktop Kit Bluetooth 5.1 for M.2 2230 Key E Wireless Ad...

The second one would only be good if your PC has an intel label on it that indicates it supports vPro technology.

It is highly unlikely that the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 will work even though it is listed as supported.

That card will normally only work if your PC was ordered with that card from the factory and you needed to replace it.

That is because it is a CNVIo card and requires a special processor and motherboard.

Even though the AX 200 non-vPro is not listed as a supported card, it normally works across several model notebook and desktop PC's.

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul,

i will take an order them

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Please post back and let us know how your PC's Wi-Fi card installation project went.

HP Recommended

@Paul_Tikkanen => Excellent advice that was 😎

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.