Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion AiO PC 27-ca2000i (6L7D8AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I recently got the Pavilion AiO PC. I turned on the Wireless Charging in the OSD menu, but when I put my phone on the stand, it still doesn't charge. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried with my Samsung and Airpods 3.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @LuKanemon,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like you're experiencing some difficulty with the wireless charging feature on your HP Pavilion AiO PC 27-Ca2000i. Let's troubleshoot the issue together.

Here are a few steps you can take.

• Check Compatibility: Ensure that your Samsung phone and AirPods 3 are compatible with wireless charging. While most modern smartphones and wireless earbuds support wireless charging, it's always a good idea to double-check.
  • Positioning: Make sure you're placing your devices correctly on the charging stand. The charging coils in both the device and the charging stand need to align properly for charging to occur. Try repositioning your devices on the stand to see if that helps.
  • Remove Obstacles: Sometimes, obstacles like phone cases or metal objects can interfere with wireless charging. Remove any cases or covers from your devices and ensure there are no metal objects nearby that could disrupt the charging process.
  • Power: Ensure that your HP Pavilion AiO PC is plugged in and powered on. Wireless charging typically requires power, so make sure your PC is not in sleep mode or turned off.
  • Software Updates: Check for any software updates for your HP Pavilion AiO PC. Sometimes, updates can improve the performance and compatibility of features like wireless charging.

By going through these steps, hopefully, you'll be able to get your wireless charging feature up and running smoothly.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.