Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
24-g022nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a question about my all in one pc. Can I have another wireless mouse, other than hp's or the only mouse that works is the hp mouse? I've tried plugging a Logitech mouse but this time, my keyboard doesn't work. I have one usb to connect hp mouse and hp keyboard.

Can someone shed some light?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@maraki2311,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to inform you that you can definitely use another brand mouse on the computer. However, you need to connect the receiver for the mouse (Other brands) and also the receiver you have received with the All-in-one computer for the HP keyboard to work.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer.

When I plug in my Logitech wireless mouse, my All-in-one wireless keyboard doesn't work. I have the receiver from All-in-One + the receiver from Logitech but it doesn't work.

Is it because the All-in-one receiver connects mouse&keyboard?

HP Recommended

@maraki2311,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Is the keyboard working when you unplug the mouse receiver?

Windows can detect and use multiple keyboard or mice with no problem. However, in your case, it looks like a conflict here and it may be causing this issue.

I recommend you try disconnecting both the receivers and then plug one receiver at a time and check whether that device is working.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.