Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-05-2020 09:30 AM
I have an HP Pavilion All In One, therefore it came with an automatically connected wireless keyboard and mouse, which since a little while ago, have both stopped connecting to my desktop. Please help me, thankyou.
01-07-2020 12:11 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
- Have you tried with different mouse and keyboard?
- What is the operating system?
While you respond to that, let's try this workaround: How to Connect an HP Cordless Keyboard
- Turn the HP wireless keyboard over and pull the wireless receiver from its storage slot on the keyboard.
- Insert the receiver into your computer's USB port.
- Insert the HP wireless keyboard installation disc into your computer.
- Click "Next" when the HP wireless keyboard installation wizard appears.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community