Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been having problems with my PC not connecting to WIFI off and on. It seems like the option just completely disappears. I have tried all the various support options and nothing has worked. Previously turning it off and on rectified the issue but now I can only connect to internet via ethernet cable. Please can you advise anything I could try. Tried updating and resetting the drivers etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DebShrew 

We need to know what is your HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx  first. For example

HP Pavilion 24-r014

Some machines use Realtek wifi adapter, some machines use Intel wifi adapter ......  You can check Device Manager, Network adapters to see what is on your machine and post back.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@DebShrew 

We need to know what is your HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx  first. For example

HP Pavilion 24-r014

Some machines use Realtek wifi adapter, some machines use Intel wifi adapter ......  You can check Device Manager, Network adapters to see what is on your machine and post back.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have the Realtek adaptor. I have since found a link on this forum for the drivers and updated and it is now working.

Thanks for your quick response 

Kind regards

Debra

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.