Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-11-2023 04:20 AM
Just got a hp deskjet 2710e. Having problems with getting it on line. It says offline but cant seem to change that. done a test print it prints out fine. Any suggestions please. Thanks Freda
01-23-2023 06:30 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing printer offline issues with your HP Deskjet 2710e All-In-One Printer.
Please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer connected to the printer.
1. Download HP Print and Scan Doctor from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/printscandoctor
2. Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
3. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start, and then select your printer.
4. If your printer is not in the list, turn it off and on and then click Retry.
5. If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in HP Print and Scan Doctor.
6. If the screen displays prompting to turn on printer updates, click Yes and continue.
7. If the screen displays prompting to make your printer the default printer, click Yes and continue.
You may also refer to this document to know how to use HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Let me know if this helps and have a great day ahead.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community