Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Got a new Ubit PCl-E wifi card when previous card just stoped detecting networks.Its pluged to PCl1 and f_usb, has power and i've fully updated the driver intel(r) wifi 6 ax200 160mhz from the intel page.I've also done a cold reboot and a hard shutdown yet the driver still says 

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

ed0011_0-1594322688224.png

ed0011_1-1594322726143.png

ed0011_2-1594322823946.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

sorry, full message "This device cannot start. (Code 10){Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccess"

HP Recommended

@ed0011 Typically, the device's hardware key contains a "FailReasonString" value, and the value string is displays an error message defined by the hardware manufacturer. If the hardware key does not contain a “FailReasonString” value the message above is displayed.

Recommended resolutions:

Ensure the device is attached to the computer correctly. For example, make sure all cables are connected firmly and that all adapter cards are inserted into their slots fully.

Follow the suggested solution button and update the device driver. It might be possible to remove the device and re-detect it automatically.

Note: I must let you know that HP does not recommend upgrades or hardware changes as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance by design, that said, the upgradeable parts listed by HP articles are purely for your ease, as the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.