Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-07-2020 07:37 PM
so basically i have a HP pavilion and the internet works with an ethernet cable and my computer is in my room so it’ll be impossible to use an ethernet cable since the router is downstairs, i’m trying to connect wirelessly but i can’t find the wifi option on window 10 setting or in devices manager. i don’t know what to do 😞
08-10-2020 02:41 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the exact model for your computer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- What is the exact issue you are facing?
- When was the last time the wireless connection was working fine on the computer?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community